Adding a Campaign
Supply a unique name in the Enter a name input field. Click on Add to add your campaign to the campaign list.
Removing a Campaign
In the row of the respective campaign click on the Remove action. A message will ask for confirmation of the deletion.
Editing a Campaign
Click into the row of the campaign you wish to edit.
- Name: Name of the campaign (for internal reference only)
- Text: An explanatory text for the campaign as it should be displayed near voucher input fields (cart or checkout)
- Start Date: Start date of the campaign, midnight at the beginning of that date.
- End Date: End date for the campaign. Midnight at the end of that date. Voucher codes will ONLY be valid within the validity of the campaign dates.
- Discount Rate Plan: The discount rate plan from the Zuora product catalog that should be applied through the use of the associated voucher code.*
- Use only in Flows: Check this checkbox if vouchers of this campaign should only be valid in certain flows.
- [unchecked]: The vouchers of this campaign will be valid in all flows.
- [checked]: Add a flow by typing the name of the specific flow into the Search field. Remove it by clicking on the Remove action.
Click on Save to store your changes.
*The Discount Rate Plan needs to be properly configured in Zuora in order to work in the checkout. To learn more about discount rate plan configuration in Zuora, see the Zuora Knowledge Center article here.
Evergreen codes are voucher codes that can be used multiple times by any number of users within the validity of the campaign dates. E.g. if you advertise a 20% off campaign with the evergreen voucher code "SUMMER20", anyone that has this code may use it in the checkout.
Adding an Evergreen Code
Supply a unique name in the Enter a name input field. Click on Add to add your new Evergreen Code to the codes list.
Removing an Evergreen Code
In the row of the respective Evergreen Code click on the Remove action. A message will ask for confirmation of the deletion.
Code Groups allow you to generate unique single use voucher codes. As opposed to the evergreen codes, these codes might be sent e.g. in an email campaign to users and can only be used once.
Adding a Code Group
Supply a unique name in the Enter a name input field. Click on Add to add your category to the categories list.
Removing a Code Group
In the row of the respective Code Group click on the Remove action. A message will ask for confirmation of the deletion.
Editing a Code Group
Click into the row of the Code Group you wish to edit.
- Name: The internal name of your Voucher Code Group.
- Prefix: A prefix added to every voucher code. As the prefix becomes part of the code it will be included in the overall length of codes (see next).
- Length of Codes: The overall length of the codes you wish to generate. This includes the prefix. Make sure to make the codes long enough to allow sufficient randomness to not generate successive codes.
Click on Save to store your changes. Generating codes will not be possible if you don't save your settings first!
- Used Codes: The number of codes redeemed by end-customers so far.
- Remaining Codes: The number of codes generated but not yet redeemed by end-customers.
- Download Codes: Don't click - generate codes first. See below.
Type the number of codes you wish to generate into the Generate Codes input field. Click on Generate to execute generation. Afterwards click on Download Codes to download the generated codes as 1-column CSV file.